Team GroupDocs is pleased to announce e-Signing API for Java developers. API comes with many remarkable features including digital, image and text signatures. Moreover, it permits developers to write applications with ability to significantly sign electronic docs of various file formats. Java developers can manipulate signatures using properties offered by the API. We would recommend you to download and explore the API.
GroupDocs.Signature for Java 17.1.0 is a totally back-end, UI and framework independent API. Hence, java developers can integrate it in any Java project quite easily.
Some salient features of Document Signing API are given below:
- Different types of signatures are supported
- Document Signing is no longer coupled with GUI and web, thus enabling you to use the API in a larger number of scenarios
- This lightweight API provides single solution for multiple devices (i.e. mobile, web, tablet)
- Handling all kind of signature properties easily
Following types of signatures are supported by the API:
Zero Dependency on any External Software/Tool
e-Signing API itself does not require any additional software, it simply accepts a supported formatted input file to sign. In order to see how to sign various types of documents, please visit Developers Guide.
GroupDocs.Signature for Java API : Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to learn, try and get technical support on Document Signing API for Java:
- Download – JAR Files
- Documentation – API Docs
- Examples – GitHub source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Signature
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.