We are excited to release GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET API that makes it simple to perform watermarking operations in various document and image formats. The API facilitates you with simple syntax, easy to use methods and a few lines of code to perform any watermarking operation. Using GroupDocs.Watermark, you can add, search, and remove watermark from many popular document and image formats. Continue to read more about the API’s features.
Why GroupDocs.Watermark Is Developed?
Watermarking is a technique to indicate that the document is confidential and contains some sensitive information/data. In many instances, some documents are to be shared among all the stakeholders and partners within a company. In this case, GroupDocs.Watermark can be used to apply the watermark to all the documents to symbolize the sensitivity of the information and to discourage any unauthorized and unaccredited sharing.
Example Business Cases
For instance, there might be the case that a company has changed its name and logo and most of the working documents still contain the watermark with old name and logo. In this case, if the CEO wants to remove the watermark from the documents, GroupDocs.Watermark will be helpful.
In order to elaborate real life needs, we have envisaged some real life cases. Please feel free to visit the article: Working with Business Cases.
GroupDocs.Watermark – Supported Features
Following are the salient features exposed by GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET.
- Adding text/image watermark to supported document formats
- Searching and removing text/image watermark in supported document formats
- Adding watermark to images inside a document
- Working with existing watermark objects in PDF documents
- Working with existing watermark objects in Word formats
- Working with existing watermark objects in Excel formats
- Working with existing watermark objects in PowerPoint formats
- Working with existing watermark objects in Visio formats
- PDF document rasterization
- Getting document information
GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET also provides features that are specific to the Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, and PDF formats.
- Working with Word formats
- Working with Excel formats
- Working with PowerPoint formats
- Working with Visio formats
- Working with PDF documents
For more details on the supported feature, please visit the article: GroupDocs.Watermark Features
.NET Watermarking API – Supported File Formats
GroupDocs.Watermark API supports watermarking operations for following file formats:
For more details on supported feature, please visit the article: Supported File Formats
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Watermark:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Install
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples– Source Code Examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Watermark
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write on our forum.