We are pleased to announce another monthly release of document generation API. GroupDocs.Assembly for Java 17.5.0 now permits users to set text background color dynamically and control size of an image container. We’d recommend you to explore this latest release and share your experience.
GroupDocs.Assembly for Java 17.5.0 – Features
Following features are introduced in the latest release:
- Add ability to define and use variables in template documents
- Add ability to set text background color dynamically
- Add ability not to grow the size of an image container while fitting it for the size of an image
Document Automation API – Enhancement
Following enhancements are introduced in this latest release:
- Switch to native JavaDoc utility for API document generation
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly:
- Download – Jar File
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Assembly
We’d like to hear your valuable feedback. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.