Team GroupDocs is really excited to announce the monthly release of GroupDocs.Search for .NET 17.5.0 API. We have introduced a number of new features and enhancements in this release. The most notable improvement made to the API in this release is the support for some new formats like epub, OneNote, OpenDocument presentation format etc. For a better user experience the API has implemented optimization of simple and fuzzy search along with optimizing the index data on hard disk.
We strongly recommend you to download the latest API and check out all the features and enhancements introduced in this release.
GroupDocs.Search for .NET – New Features
All the new features introduced in version 17.5.0 of the search API are related to supporting new file formats. The latest version implements support for the following new formats:
- Implement support of OneNote documents
- Implement support of Electronic Publications (epub)
- Implement support of new Presentations formats (pptm and ppsm)
- Implement support of OpenDocument presentation format (odp)
For further details about the file formats supported by the API, please visit Supported Document Formats.
GroupDocs.Search for .NET 17.05 – Enhancements
GroupDocs.Search for .NET introduces the following enhancements in this release:
- Optimization of simple search and fuzzy search
- Optimization of index data on hard disc
- Removal of LoadSynonyms(string fileName) obsolete method
- Removal of SearchParameters.UseFuzzySearch obsolete parameter
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, try, learn and get technical support on GroupDocs.Search:
- Download – MSI Package
- Zipped DLLs Download – DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Install
- Documentation – API docs
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples and Open Source Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Search