We are glad to announce another release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET v17.4.0. In this monthly release new feature “Extended Document Information and Improved Performance” introduced, along with major fixes and improvements. We recommend our users to download the new release and use the new exciting features to enhance their application.
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API 17.4.0
This release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET 17.4.0 Implemented Metadata support for different supported document formats. Here is the list of changes made in new release.
- Implement method for getting extended document information
Improvements and Fixes
- Convert Html to Cells improvements
- Convert Cad to Html improvements
- Convert Note to Html improvements
- Convert Slides to Html improvements
- Convert Tasks to Html improvements
- Convert Words to Html improvements with UsePdf=true option set
- Improved handling of extension-less urls
- Failed to validate PDF_X_3 and PDF_X_1A – Fix
- Converting Image to Html with UsePdf=true always use direct conversion instead converting through Pdf – Fix
- Loading Latex document from stream requires FileStream – Fix
How to Get Source Document Metadata Information
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Conversion:
- Downloads – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – Nuget install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Conversion
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
We always welcome you to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.