We are really delighted to announce the release of version 17.5.0 of the GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET API. This release comes with some very exciting features to enhance the usability of the API. The API permits its users to set the background color of some text dynamically. It also allows using variables in template documents. We recommend you to download the latest release and check out all the features introduced in this version of the API.
GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET 17.5.0 - FeaturesFollowing features are introduced in the latest release:
- Add ability to define and use variables in template documents
- Add ability to set text background color dynamically
- Add ability not to grow the size of an image container while fitting it for the size of an image
For a complete list of features supported by the API, read the API features here.
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly:
- Download - MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet - Nuget Installation
- Documentation - Product Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials - YouTube Videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Assembly