GroupDocs team is glad to announce another monthly release where Improved Performance and new features are introduced . The latest GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 17.4.0 API now provides support to process Hyperlink and Number List in words document format along with Improvements and Fixes. We recommend our user to download the latest API release to use new exciting features and enhance their application with GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET.
GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET – New Features and ChangesThis monthly release is providing three new features like processing of “Tables and hyperlink” in words document format and two improvements in Annotating “Words and CAD file formats”. Major changes are lists are given below. For more details about supported documents formats to annotate , please visit this article.
- Process hyperlinks in tables for Words documents
- Support for Processing of numbered lists in tables for Words documents
- Processing tables in Word document format
- Improvement in Annotating CAD files
- Improvement in import annotations from Word documents
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Annotation:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- API References – Annotation API References
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET