Team GroupDocs is pleased to announce the monthly release of version 17.06.0 of the GroupDocs.Text for .NET API. This version comes up with a couple of new features along with an enhancement. The text extraction API now allows extracting formatted highlights from supported documents. The ability to extract formatted text from FB2 files has also been added to this version. We recommend you to download the latest version and check out all the enhancements and features introduced in this release.
GroupDocs.Text For .NET- New FeaturesGroupDocs.Text for .NET introduces the following new features in this release:
- Ability to extract formatted highlights from supported document formats
- Ability to extract a formatted text from FictionBook (fb2) documents
Text Extraction API- EnhancementsIn version 17.6.0 of the GroupDocs.Text for .NET API, an obsolete property named “IsRawMode” has been removed from PdfTextExtractor, CellsTextExtractor and SlidesTextExtractor classes.
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Text:
- Download – MSI Package or Zipped DLLs Only
- NuGet – NuGet Package
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples – Github Source Code Examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Video Tutorials
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Text