GroupDocs team is happy to release another document annotation API version, where new file formats are introduced in supporting document format list and also new features are introduced . The latest GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 17.5.0 API now provides support to annotate HTML and Email file formats along with Improvements and Fixes. We recommend our user to download the latest API release to use new exciting features and enhance their application with GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET.
GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET – New Features and Changes
This monthly release is providing four new features like annotation support for HTML and Email document formats also adding support for Get Document Info from a stream and one improvements in exporting Annotation. Major changes are lists are given below.
For more details about supported documents formats to annotate , please visit this article.
- Support for Html documents annotation
- Implemented annotation support for Email format
- Import annotations in tables for Word
- Improvement – Refactor Annotations export logic
- Fix- issues with annotations detection in some special cases in Words documents
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Annotation:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- API References – Annotation API References
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET
We always appreciate and welcome to our valuable users to share their feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts and suggestions. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.