We are really pleased to announce another regular monthly release of GroupDocs.Search for .NET 17.06.0 API. We have introduced two new features along with a couple of enhancements in this release. The latest version comes up with some improvements to the API’s performance and implements optimization of search functionality and spelling corrector functionality. As far as new features are concerned, the API has implemented dictionary of letters in this release. Last but not the least; the latest version comes up with the integration of Dynabic.Metered account for the API. We suggest you to download the latest version of the API and check out all the features and enhancements introduced in this release.
GroupDocs.Search for .NET - New FeaturesGroupDocs.Search for .NET 17.06.0 introduces the following new features in this release:
- Implementation of dictionary of letters
- Integration of Dynabic.Metered to GroupDocs.Search for .NET API
For further details, please visit Features Overview.
The Search Engine API - EnhancementsThe latest release of the API comes up with the following enhancements:
- Optimization of search functionality
- Optimization of the spelling corrector
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, try, learn and get technical support on GroupDocs.Search:
- Download - MSI Package
- Zipped DLLs Download - DLLs
- NuGet - NuGet Install
- Documentation - API docs
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Source Code Examples and Open Source Application
- Video Tutorials - YouTube Videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Search