GroupDocs team is glad to announce another release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET v17.5.0 API. In this monthly release new file formats like XML-FO/ XSL , VSDM, VSSM, VSTM and LATEX support introduced along with new feature “Option to set Zoom when Converting to HTML and Improved Memory Usage” . This release is also including major fixes and improvements. We recommend our users to download the new release and use the new exciting features to enhance their application.
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API 17.5.0This release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET 17.5.0 Implemented Conversion from XML-FO/XSL file formats, Option to set Zoom HTML file Conversion also adding support for different document formats conversion. Here is the list of changes made in new release.
- Implemented support for conversion from XML-FO/XSL to PDF
- Option to set zoom when converting to HTML
- Conversion Support for VSDM, VSSM, VSTM file format
- Implement conversion from LATEX formatL
- Slide zoom level property for PPTX to HTML file format
Improvements and Fixes
- Improved Slides To Html Saver
- Improvement - Speed when converting from cells
- Memory Usage is Improved
- Remove empty rows and columns before saving document in Cells to Image Conversion
- Remove empty rows and columns before saving document in Cells to PDF Conversion
- Tables borders are showing grid-line - property is not working in PPTX to PDF Conversion- Fixed
How to set Zoom when Converting Slides to HTML
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Conversion:
- Downloads - MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet - Nuget install
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Video Tutorials - YouTube videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Conversion
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Github source code examples
Feedback We always welcome you to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.