It gives us immense pleasure to announce the release of version 17.6.0 of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET . This release comes up with the support of SVG file format. Furthermore, we have introduced 8 improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. We recommend you to please upgrade to the latest version for a better experience.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.6.0 – New Features
Following is the new feature introduced in this version of the API.
- Support of SVG file format
.NET Document Viewer API – Improvements & Fixes
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.6.0 includes following improvements and important bug fixes.
- Improvement – Move the setting that enables text extraction to ImageOptions class
- Improvement – Replace backslashes in resource URL’s with forward slashes
- Improvement – Extend support of HtmlOptions.IsResourceEmbedded option for
- Presentation documents
- Improvement – Determine resource type based on resource name
- Improvement – Remove obsolete ViewerConfig properties and fields
- Improvement – Add code examples to WordsOptions class documentation comments
- Fix – Image export failed exception when passed CAD layout name does not exist.
- Fix – File is added to storage when GetDocumentInfo called for stream
Related Links and Resources
We have a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on document viewer API.
- Download – MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Forum – Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins – Github Source Code Examples
- Sample Front Ends – Open Source Document Viewer Applications
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write on our forum.