GroupDocs team is excited to publish another monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.6.0 API with new features like adding support for Emails format and Settings for Cloning Document Metadata. This monthly release is also adding improvements like enhanced Cells & HTML Comparison Performance and Improved Summary Pages information along with fixes. Major Changes are done for HTML, Cells, Emails and Words document formats. Detailed information is listed below. Please Click here to download the latest API.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.6.0 – Major Changes
This monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.6.0 introducing four new features, like support of Check Box and Page in Change Info also adding new feature in Words format applying/discarding for category changes. In this monthly release some major improvements are also done like Defining Cells Coordinates for Components” and support of UpdateChanges for StyleChanged changes along with Three fixes. Here are some highlights:
Comparison API for .NET v17.6.0 New Features
- Add support of setting for cloning document metadata
- Comparison support of Emails format
- Compare Check Box and Page in Change Info
- Add ability of Applying or Discarding for category of changes in Words format
These are the features that are improved in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison API.
- Improve Summary Pages information about comparison results for all formats
- Comparison performance for Cells format
- Add support of UpdateChanges for StyleChanged changes in Words format
- Defining Cells coordinates for components
- Fix case with absolutely different paragraphs in words document format
- Improved HTML comparison performance
- Improved Cells comparison performance
These are the bug fixes that are implemented in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET v 17.6.0 API.
- Wrong style of table cells after reject or accept the changes for Cells
- After rejection of deleted SmartNode was lost content for Cells
- Incorrect table comparison with different styles for Words
For more details about supported document formats, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API:
- Downloads-MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Nuget Package -NuGet Install
- Documentation -Product Docs
- Video Tutorials -YouTube Videos
- Support Forum -Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins-Github source code examples
You are always welcome to share your feedback and suggestions to improve this product, we take it very seriously and try to incorporate it as much as its possible for upcoming releases . We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.