GroupDocs team is happy to announce another regular monthly release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET v17.7.0 API. In this monthly release new document conversion features like Get Available layouts in a CAD Document and Hide PDF Annotations when converting from PDF are introduced. This release is also including major fixes and improvements. We recommend our users to download the new release and use the new exciting features to enhance their application.
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API 17.7.0This release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET 17.7.0 Implemented Option to specify Width and Height for the resulting document when converting From CAD document file formats and Option to specify Exact layout to convert from a CAD document, Here is the list of changes made in new release.
Features and Improvements
- Updated DocumentInfo class to return all layouts for CAD document format
- Implemented possibility to convert specific layouts when converting from CAD document
- Convert Pdf documents without annotations
- Added Option to specify Width and Height for the result document when converting From CAD document
- Improvement - possibility to set Width and Height when converting from CAD document
How to get available layouts in a CAD document
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Conversion:
- Downloads - MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet - Nuget install
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Video Tutorials - YouTube Videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Conversion
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - GitHub Source Code Examples
Feedback We always welcome you to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.