We are delighted to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET . In GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.7.0, we have introduced rendering of PDF document with attachments. Furthermore, 14 improvements and fixes are included in this release. We would recommend you to try the latest version and share your feedback with us.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.7.0 – New Features
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.7.0 introduced following new feature.
- Rendering PDF documents with attachments
.NET Document Viewer API – Improvements
Listed below are the improvements included in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.7.0.
- Extend support for setting font directories to Presentation documents
- Extend support for setting JpegQuality when rendering SVG as PDF
- Improve rendering Microsoft Visio document as HTML
- Rendering djvu documents with maximum JpegQuality renders contained images with low quality
Document Rendering API for .NET – Fixes
Following issues have been fixed in version 17.7.0.
- PDF with hieroglyphs is converted to the JPEG and HTML with corrupted symbols
- Resource prefix not applied when rendering Presentation documents to HTML
- Watermark not displayed when rendering Microsoft Visio document as HTML
- Multi-page Microsoft Visio document shows page count as one
- ViewerConfig.DefaultFontName setting does not replace missing fonts for Spreadsheet documents
- Conflict when using GroupDocs.Viewer and Aspose APIs in the same project
- Incorrect rendering of bullets in HTML mode
- Incorrect Characters after rendering PDF in HTML/Image mode
- Some characters are being replaced with a ? placeholder while rendering.
- Failed to load DGN file
Related Links and Resources
We have a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on document viewer API.
- Download – MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Forum – Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins – Github Source Code Examples
- Sample Front Ends – Open Source Document Viewer Applications
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write on our forum.