Team GroupDocs is pleased to notify its users about the regular monthly release of version 17.8.0 of the .NET Text extraction API. The latest release introduces support for .chm files and allows its users to extract text from CHM files. This feature allows extracting either a single line or all text characters from a file of .chm format. We highly recommend our users to download or update the API to the latest version and get advantage of the ability to extract text from the CHM files.
The Text Extraction API - New Features
Version 17.8.0 comes up with a single new feature. The latest release adds another file format to the list of formats supported by the API and it now allows text extraction from CHM files. Please see the API features for more information about the features supported by the API.
GroupDocs.Text for .NET - Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Text:
- Download - MSI Package or Zipped DLLs Only
- NuGet - NuGet Package
- [Documentation](https://docs.groupdocs.com/"GroupDocs.Text Documentation") - Product Docs
- Examples - Github Source Code Examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Video Tutorials
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Text