GroupDocs team is excited to announce one more monthly release of document annotation API, where new properties are introduced, these properties are included on users demand to facilitate them as our users always expects something new and extra features form our APIs compare to other available prodcts. The latest GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 17.7.0 API now provides support to set Opacity and SVG Path for all major document formats like, PDF, Diagram, Slide and Words file formats etc. This release is also including Improvements and Fixes. We recommend our user to download the latest API release to use new exciting features and enhance their application with GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET.
.NET Document Annotation API – New Features and Changes
This monthly release has major changes in Diagram , PDF , Slides and Words like Import Annotations from Diagram file formats and added Text Field Annotation for Diagram file Format. Major changes are listed below.
For more details about supported documents formats to annotate , please visit this article.
- Set opacity for Diagrams annotations
- PDF Annotations opacity properties
- Words Annotations opacity properties
- Slides Annotations opacity properties
- Import text field annotation from Diagram
- Polyline annotation import from Diagram
- Area Redaction import annotation from diagram
- Area annotation import from diagram
- Implement import annotations for Diagram
- TextField annotation import for Diagrams
Document Annotation API – Improvements and Fixes
GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 17.7.0 API including One Improvements and One major fix.
- Implement additional specific exceptions
- Bug with parsing specific SVG path
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Annotation:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- API References – Annotation API References
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET
We always appreciate and welcome to our valuable users to share their feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts and suggestions. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.