We are at GroupDocs glad to publish another monthly release of dot net document annotation API, where new features are introduced, major features are related to import annotations from slides document format, these includes Import distance annotation, text annotation, strikeout annotation and almost all major annotation types. The latest GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 17.8.0 API now provides support to set Opacity for Words file also. This release is also including Improvements and Fixes. We recommend our user to download the latest API release to use new exciting features and enhance their application with GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET.
New Features and Changes in .NET Annotation APIThis monthly release has major changes in Slides and Words like Import Annotations from slides file formats and added Text Field, Strikeout Annotations for slides file Format. Major changes are listed below. For more details about supported documents formats to annotate , please visit this article.
- Implement clean of distance annotation
- export of distance annotation
- import of distance annotation
- distance annotation for slides
- Import highlight annotation from slides
- underline annotation import from slides
- strikeout annotation import from slides
- text annotation import from slides
- opacity for text annotations in Words
- Implement opacity for text annotations in slides
- support for underline annotation in slides
- add support for strikeout annotation in slides
- include support for text annotations in Slides
Document Annotation API – Improvements and FixesGroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 17.8.0 API including Two Improvements and Two major fix.
- Change arrow shape for arrow annotation
- Simplify the cleaning of the document for the correct import of text annotations
- Export document to word creates multiple comments – bug
- Exception thrown when deleting annotation with multiple replies – bug