GroupDocs team is glad to announce another monthly release of Document Comparison for .NET API v17.8.0 with some new features like adding support for OneNote document comparison and comparison of header and footer for cells file format and also adding support for pivot tables in cells. This monthly release is also including improvements like HyperLinks on Shape in slides file format along with fixes. Major Changes are done for OneNote, Cells and Slides document formats. Detailed information is listed below. Please Click here to download the latest API.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET – Major Changes & Features
Monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.8.0 API introducing four new features, like support of OneNote document format and Header & footer Comparison, also adding new feature pivot tables comparison in Cells. In this monthly release Four improvements are also done like Defining Update logger and support of Hyperlinks on Shape along with Four fixes. Here are some highlights:
Comparison API for .NET v17.8.0 New Features
- Add support Headers and Footers in Cells
- support for headers and footers for pivot tables
- pivot tables comparison in Cells
- OneNote format support for comparison in GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET
Document Manipulation .NET API – Improvements
These are the features that are improved in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison API.
- Cells comparison improvement
- Add support of Hyperlinks on Shape
- Update logger
- Find correct position of pivot table if its coordinates have already been used
Dot NET Document Comparison API – Fixes
These are the bug fixes that are implemented in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET v 17.8.0 API.
- Licensing is not working
- Improve accepting and rejecting of components with hyperlinks for Cells
- Summary Page is not working
- Accept and Reject Comparison bugs
For more details about supported document formats, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API:
- Downloads-MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Nuget Package -NuGet Install
- Documentation -Product Docs
- Video Tutorials -YouTube Videos
- Support Forum -Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins-Github source code examples
You are always welcome to share your feedback and suggestions to improve this product, we take it very seriously and try to incorporate it as much as its possible for upcoming releases . We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.