GroupDocs team is glad to announce monthly release of .NET Document Conversion API v17.9.0. In this monthly release new document conversion features like Convert from email to HTML document and email to diagram are introduced. This release is also including major fixes and improvements. We recommend our users to download the new release and use the new exciting features to enhance their application.
.NET Document Conversion API – Major Changes
This monthly release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET 17.9.0 introducing improvement like conversion from SVG and improved public API methods and performance, Here is the list of changes made in new release.
Document Conversion API – Features and Improvements
- Convert Diagram to Html improvements
- Conversion from SVG improvement
- Email to Html conversion improvement
- Improved public API
Fixes – .NET Document Manipulation API
- While converting pptx to html found improper text formatting of Header or missing text
- ImageSaveOptions.TiffOptions.Compression does not seem to work
- Image without background converted with white background also white dot is added near Header Text
- Images are missing when PDF is saved to EPUB
Public API Changes Overview- .NET Conversion API
Before API v 17.9.0
After API v 17.9.0
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Conversion:
- Downloads – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – Nuget install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Conversion
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – GitHub Source Code Examples
We always welcome you to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.