Team GroupDocs is really pleased to announce the release of version 17.10 of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API which not only adds a number of new features to the API, but also adds numerous enhancements along-with some bug fixes. The API now allows adding password to PDF documents. It also adds ParagraphMerger to the API. Not only this; the API has also made improvements related to the PDF document format beside improving Comparison.Note and Comparison.Cells. A detailed overview of all the changes made to the API in version 17.10 is listed below.
Please click here to download the latest API and check out all the latest features and improvements made to the API in this release.
The GroupDocs.Comparison API – New Features
Monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.10 API introduces three new features.
Precisely, the version 17.10 adds:
- Coordinates of Images as Styles
- Set password to document for PDF
For further details about the document formats supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
The .NET Comparison API – Enhancements
The following improvements have been made to the GroupDocs.Comparison API in this latest release:
- Check compare and add HeaderFooter to document
- Update page properties
- Improve compare of comments in Comparison.Cells
- Refactoring for settings code
- Remove null checking from FeelChild method
- Improve Comparison.Note
Version 17.10 of the Comparison API – Bug Fixes
A number of bugs have also been resolved in the latest release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API.
Version 17.10 fixes:
- Summary page style
- Deep Changed Nodes
- saveImages and getImages methods for Comparison.Note
- The bug with same text divided on different paragraphs
- The bug with excess outline
- The issue in Getting author for the changes (Changeinfo)
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API:
- Downloads-MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Nuget Package -NuGet Install
- Documentation -Product Docs
- Video Tutorials -YouTube Videos
- Support Forum -Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins-Github source code examples
You are always welcome to share your feedback and suggestions to improve this product, we take it very seriously and try to incorporate it as much as its possible for upcoming releases . We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.