GroupDocs team is pleased to announce the release of version 17.10 of the GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET API. Keeping in mind customer’s feedback, this release has new features and bug fixes. Users can now extract metadata from ZIP and MOV file formats. Furthermore, few issues reported on forums are also fixed. We, therefore, recommend you to download or update your applications to use the latest version of the API for a better and smoother experience.
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET API – New Features
Working with Zip Archives:
Working with MOV format:
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
Version 17.10 of the Metadata Extraction API – Bug Fixes
Following are the bug fixes in this new version.
- File Size increased after Metadata removal
- GPS related data is removed after we try to remove the metadata of the JPG file
- Unable to update XMPBasic metadata when updating PdfMetadata at the same time
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata
- As always, if you have some questions, queries or suggestions about GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET API, just share with us by creating a forum thread.