We are really delighted to announce the another monthly release of eSignature for Java API version 17.8.0. The latest release comes up with a number of new features and improvements. Now, eSignature for Java developers can sign Image documents with Stamp, Text and Image signatures. We would recommend you to download the new version of API and evaluate the exciting features to enhance document e-signing experience.
eSignature API for Java v17.8.0 – Features
Java eSignature API v17.8.0 – Improvements
- Use Custom InputDataHandler for Certificates and Images resources
- Crop background color and Image by inner line for Stamp Signatures
- Verification of Digital Signature type for Pdf Documents
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on Document Signing API for Java:
- Download – JAR Files
- Documentation – API Docs
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Signature
- Examples – GitHub source code examples
We always welcome you to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.