We are pleased to announce the release of version 17.11 of GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET API. This version enables you to work with Email Formats and obsolete SlidesBaseSlide.BackgroundImage property has been removed. Just download the latest release to get benefit from new features available in GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET API. Please continue to read more about version 17.11.
Working with Email Formats
GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET 17.11 provides the ability to work with the Email formats. The latest version allows loading emails as well as adding, removing, extracting and embedding attachments and images in the email messages. For details please visit this documentation article. Below is the list of operations that can be performed:
- Load email message
- Extract all attachments from email message
- Remove particular attachment from email
- Add an attachment to email message
- Modify body and subject of an email message
- Embed an image to email message body
- Remove all the embedded images from Email message body
- Search text in email message body/subject
- Add watermark to all attachments in email message
- List all message recipients
Removal of SlidesBaseSlide.BackgroundImage Property
In GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET 17.11, the SlidesBaseSlide.BackgroundImage property has been removed and you can access BackgroundImage property as ImageFillFormat.BackgroundImage property of SlidesDocument class. For further details, please visit: Working with Backgrounds.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Watermark:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Install
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples – Code Examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Video Tutorials
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Watermark
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write on our forum.