At GroupDocs, we are always focused on delivering the best to our customers. In this regard we are excitedly announcing another monthly release of GroupDocs.Assembly for Java v17.11. You can now insert images and barcodes in emails format, and remove selective chart series dynamically. Furthermore, new identifiers for barcodes are introduced in this new release. We would recommend you to download and integrate this latest release.
Java Document Assembly API – New Features
This latest release provides support for:
- Dynamic insertion of images and barcodes for email messages with HTML body
- Removing selective chart series dynamically
- Dynamic generation of Codablock F barcodes
- Dynamic generation of GS1 Codablock F barcodes
- Text styles (bold, italic) for textual elements of barcodes
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly:
- Download – Jar File
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Assembly
We’d like to hear your valuable feedback. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.