GroupDocs team is pleased to announce the release of version 17.11 of the GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET API. Using the latest release, you can remove metadata from AVI as well as MP3 file format. Furthermore, it also allows you to remove Lyrics3 v2.0 and APEv3 Tags from MP3 file format. We recommend you to download and use the latest version of the API.
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 17.11 – New Features
Following are the new features introduced in version 17.11
- Remove Lyrics3 v2.0 tag in MP3 format
- Remove APEv2 audio tag in MP3 format
- Clean metadata in MP3 format
- Clean metadata in AVI format
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata