We are inspired to see a wide number of users across the world using GroupDocs.Viewer and their feedback always motivate us to improve and enhance the API features. Therefore, today, we are announcing another monthly release of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET with **15 **improvements and bug fixes. Let’s have an overview of the latest version.
.NET Document Rendering API - ImprovementsWe have provided the following improvements in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.11.
- New overload for RotatePage and ReorderPage methods with ability to specify RenderOptions
- Improved performance for MHT documents rendering
- Dropped support of caching based on render options
- Added code examples for CAD rendering options
- Loading custom fonts on demand
- Improved styles generation when rendering into HTML with embedded resources
- Watermark is not over the content when rendering into HTML
- Support of DWG + DFX (2007,2010)
Document Viewer API for .NET - FixesFollowing issues are fixed in version 17.11 of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.
- ViewerConfig.FontDirectories property is not working for text documents
- Exception when rendering Excel documents into HTML and image
- Index out of range exception when rendering CAD document
- Content is missing when rendering interactive PDF document
- Columns are missing when rendering Excel document to PDF and HTML
- Missing words and characters when rendering PDF to HTML
- Incorrect positioning of characters when rendering PDF to HTML
Related Links and ResourcesWe have a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on document viewer API.
- Download - MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package - NuGet Installation
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Forum - Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials - YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins - Github Source Code Examples
- Sample Front Ends - Open Source Document Viewer Applications