We are extremely excited to announce the final release of GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET for the year of 2017. In this release, we have extended the supported file formats by adding EMLX and OFT email formats. Furthermore, we have added features to edit Excel objects that can be considered as watermark. Please continue to read more about this latest release.
Support for EMLX and OFT Email FormatsGroupDocs.Watermark for .NET 17.12 allows you to perform watermarking operations for EMLX and OFT email formats. For more details on the supported features for email formats, please visit this documentation article.
Ability to Edit Excel ObjectsUsing GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET 17.12, you can edit the objects that can be used as watermark in an Excel document. Following is the list of added features.
- Replace text for particular shapes
- Update formatted text for particular shapes
- Change shape image
- Set background image for particular shapes
- Modify shape properties
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Watermark:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Install
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples – Code Examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Video Tutorials
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Watermark