GroupDocs team is pleased to announce first release of ASP.NET WebForms Document Metadata Editor App using GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET API This initial release v1.0.0 comes up with features to provide easy ways to manage metadata in various formats. It enables user to read and remove the metadata of documents (Words, Spreadsheet, Presentation, PDF) and images (JPEG, PNG, GIF) with download the original or updated document and many more features.
We recommend you to download and explore this version.
Following are the features introduced in this version v1.0.0.
- View Words document Metadata information
- View Images (JPG, JPEG, GIF, Png) Metadata & XMP data information
- View Spreadsheet Metadata information
- View PDF file Metadata information
- Download original file
- Upload supported format file
- Select uploaded documents from the list
- Select Next and Previous document from uploaded document list
- Clean Metadata (Basic, XMP, Custom Fields, Revisions, Comments) information
- Download updated, cleaned metadata file.
- Responsive & clean UI using AngularJS
For details about the features supported by the app, please visit the Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins – Source Code Examples, Plugins
- ASP.NET WebForms Document Metadata Editor App– Source Code
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata