Keeping customers feedback in view, we are pleased to announce GroupDocs.Comparison for Java 17.3.2. In earlier version of the API, there were classes with similar names. Hence, in some applications, when API was loaded, classes with similar names were overwritten. This issue is now resolved. We’d recommend you to Download the new release and enhance your document comparison experience.
GroupDocs.Comparison for Java 17.3.2 – Bug Fixes
- Classes with similar names are overwritten
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison:
- Product Home – GroupDocs.Comparison for Java
- Documentation – Product Documentations
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Comparison
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
We always welcome you to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.