We are happy to announce that GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET 18.1 has been released and it is available for download. In this release, we have added the support of editing the objects that can be considered as watermark in MS PowerPoint and MS Visio documents. Please continue to read more about this latest release.
Editing Watermark Objects in MS PowerPoint Documents
GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET 18.1 allows you to edit the objects that can be considered as watermark in PowerPoint documents. Currently, this feature is supported for the shapes. Following is the list of operations that can be performed on the existing shapes in a PowerPoint document.
- Replacing text for particular shapes
- Replacing shape’s text with formatted text
- Replacing shape’s image
- Setting background image for particular shapes
- Modifying other shape properties
Editing Watermark Objects in MS Visio Documents
Using GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET 18.1, you can edit the existing objects that can be used as watermark in MS Visio documents. Following is the list of supported operations.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Watermark:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Install
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples – Code Examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Video Tutorials
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Watermark
As always, we would love to hear your queries and suggestions at our forum.