At GroupDocs we keep on updating our API’s for better user experience. In this regard, we are proudly announcing the monthly release of GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET API version 18.1. Using the latest version, you can now change chart axis title dynamically in the spreadsheet, presentation, and email documents. We recommend you to download and use the latest version of API.
Document Generation API for .NET – New Features
GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET introduces the following new features in version 18.1 of the API.
Insert Chart Axis Title Dynamically
You can now insert chart axis title dynamically in spreadsheet, presentation, and email documents.
- Dynamic chart axis title setting for Spreadsheet documents
- Dynamic chart axis title setting for Presentation documents
- Dynamic chart axis title setting for emails with HTML and RTF bodies
Change Chart Axis Title Dynamically
From now, template syntax expressions are supported in chart axis titles. Thus, to set a chart axis title dynamically, you can put an expression tag into it as shown in the following sample:
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – Nuget Installation
- Documentation – Product Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Assembly
We will be happy to know your thoughts and we will try to enhance your experience with the GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET API. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.