We are pleased to announce our next version GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET 18.2. This release covers two new features, one improvement and a bug fix. Blank rows and columns could be skipped when converting Cells document. For further details included in this month’s release, please visit the release notes. Following sections will provide you the details about the new features of the API.
.NET Document Conversion API – New Features
Convert specific range when converting cells document
Convert specific range when converting to other than cells format. Example: “D1:F8”
Following code sample shows how to convert specific range:
var saveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions(); saveOptions.CellsOptions.ConvertRange = "D1:F8";
Conversion from PostScript
Conversion from PostScript document is introduced.
GroupDocs Document Conversion API – Improvements
- Implement configuration option for selecting if blank rows and columns should be skipped when converting Cells document
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET 18.2 – Bug Fixes
- Just print area is getting converted, not the entire spreadsheet
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Conversion:
- Downloads – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – Nuget install
- Documentation – Product Wiki
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Conversion
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – GitHub Source Code Examples
We always welcome you to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.