The GroupDocs team is delighted to announce another monthly release of .NET Annotation API version 18.3. This release comes with the feature of adding user wise permission with annotations. Furthermore, many improvements like export of strikeout and underline annotation for PDF are also introduced in this release. We therefore recommend you to download this latest release of the API for a better and smoother experience.
New Features in .NET Annotation API v18.3
User wise permission with annotationsFeature of adding user wise permission with annotations is introduced in this latest release of the API.
.NET Annotation API v18.3 – Improvements
- Import using metadata in Images
- Add annotations to metadata in Words and Slides
- Improve Annotation.Imaging
- Export strikeout and underline text annotation for PDF
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Annotation:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- API References – Annotation API References
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET