We are excited to announce that the first version of GroupDocs.Watermark for Java has been released. GroupDocs.Watermark for Java makes it simple to perform watermarking operations in various document and image formats. The API facilitates the Java developers with simple syntax, easy to use methods and a few lines of code to perform any watermarking operation. Using GroupDocs.Watermark, you can add, search, and remove watermark from many popular document and image formats. Continue to read more about the API’s features.
GroupDocs.Watermark for Java – Supported Features
Following are the salient features exposed by GroupDocs.Watermark for Java.
- Adding text/image watermark to supported document formats
- Searching and removing text/image watermark in supported document formats
- Searching watermarks in particular objects
- Adding watermark to images inside a document
- Working with existing watermark objects in supported document formats
- Extracting information of watermark objects in a document
- PDF document rasterization
- Getting document information
- Searching watermarks by text formatting (font, color etc.)
- Working with hyperlinks associated with document entities (all formats)
- Setting background image for charts in Excel and PowerPoint document
- Working with PDF and email attachments
- Using Dynabic.Metered account to use API in licensed mode
GroupDocs.Watermark for Java also provides features that are specific to the Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, PDF and Email formats.
- Working with Word formats
- Working with Excel formats
- Working with PowerPoint formats
- Working with Visio formats
- Working with PDF documents
- Working with Email formats
For more details on the supported feature, please visit the article: GroupDocs.Watermark Features
Java Watermarking API – Supported File Formats
The following is the list of file formats supported by GroupDocs.Watermark.
- PDF (pdf)
- Word (doc, docx, dot, odt, dotx, docm, dotm, rtf)
- Excel (xls, xlsx, xlt, xltx, xlsm, xltm)
- PowerPoint (ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx, potx, pptm, ppsm, potm)
- Visio (vsdx, vstx, vssx, vsdm, vssm, vstm, vdx, vsx, vtx)
- PNG (png)
- BMP (bmp)
- GIF (gif)
- JPEG (jpg, jpeg)
- TIFF (tif, tiff)
- JPEG2000 (jp2)
- WEBP (webp)
- Email (eml, msg, emlx, oft)
For more details on supported feature, please visit the article: Supported File Formats
Example Business Cases
There might be the case that a company has changed its name and logo and most of the working documents still contain the watermark with old name and logo. In this case, if the CEO wants to remove the watermark from the documents, GroupDocs.Watermark will be helpful.
In order to elaborate real life needs, we have envisaged some real life cases. Please feel free to visit the article: Working with Business Cases.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Watermark:
- Download – JAR
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples – Source Code Examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Watermark
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write on our forum.