GroupDocs team is proudly announcing the support for single-column table-row data bands in monthly release of GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET 18.2. Using the latest version, you can now add single-column table-row data bands in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and email messages with HTML and RTF bodies. We recommend you to download and use the latest version of API.
GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET extends abilities to work with single-column table-row data bands and conditional blocks. Following new features are introduced in version 18.2 of the API.
- Single-Column Table-Row data bands for Word Processing documents
- Single-Column Table-Row data bands for Spreadsheet documents
- Single-Column Table-Row data bands for Presentation documents
- Single-Column Table-Row data bands for Email Messages with HTML and RTF bodies
Working with Table-Row Data Bands
A table-row data band is a data band whose body occupies single or multiple rows of a single document table. The body of such a band starts at the beginning of the first occupied row and ends at the end of the last occupied row as follows:
Working with Table-Row Conditional Blocks
A table-row conditional block is a conditional block whose body occupies single or multiple rows of a single document table. The body of such a block (as well as the body of its every template option) starts at the beginning of the first occupied row and ends at the end of the last occupied row as follows:
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – Nuget Installation
- Documentation – Product Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Assembly
We will be happy to know your thoughts and we will try to enhance your experience with the GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET API. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.