At GroupDocs, we keep on updating our products for better user experience. In this regard, we are excitedly announcing another monthly release of GroupDocs.Assembly for Java 18.2. Using the latest version, you can now add single-column table-row data bands in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and email messages with HTML and RTF bodies. We would recommend you to download and integrate this latest release.
GroupDocs.Assembly for Java extends abilities to work with single-column table-row data bands and conditional blocks. Following new features are introduced in version 18.2 of the API.
- Single-Column Table-Row data bands for Word Processing documents
- Single-Column Table-Row data bands for Spreadsheet documents
- Single-Column Table-Row data bands for Presentation documents
- Single-Column Table-Row data bands for Email Messages with HTML and RTF bodies
Working with Table-Row Data Bands
A table-row data band is a data band whose body occupies single or multiple rows of a single document table. The body of such a band starts at the beginning of the first occupied row and ends at the end of the last occupied row as follows:
Working with Table-Row Conditional Blocks
A table-row conditional block is a conditional block whose body occupies single or multiple rows of a single document table. The body of such a block (as well as the body of its every template option) starts at the beginning of the first occupied row and ends at the end of the last occupied row as follows:
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly:
- Download – JAR File
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical support forum for GroupDocs.Assembly
We’d like to hear your valuable feedback. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.