Monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 18.4 comes with some major bug fixes. Issues such as comparing data in tables and comparison of table of contents are resolved. This release implements comparison of HTML documents as well. Please follow the release notes here for further details. We’d recommend you to download latest version of the API and share your feedback.
- Implement Comparison.Html
- Issues in comparison of table of contents
- Fatal error in ParagraphDiffIndex
- Issues with comparing data in tables
- PPTX comparison output is hidden under some panel
- PDF Comparison – scrambled/text overlapped output
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API:
- Downloads – MSI Package and Zipped Format
- Nuget Package – NuGet Install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Support Forum – Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins – Github source code examples
You are always welcome to share your feedback and suggestions to improve this product, we take it very seriously and try to incorporate it as much as its possible for upcoming releases . We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.