Good news for Java users! We are delighted to announce the monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for Java 18.4. The latest version allows you to read and update BitTorrent file format metadata, read DublinCore metadata and get Image Cover metadata using a unified approach. Furthermore, a couple of bugs found in the earlier version of the API are now fixed. We recommend you to download the latest version for a better experience.
Following are the new features introduced in version 18.4.
- Working with BitTorrent File Metadata
- Using unified approach for reading DublinCore metadata in EPUB, DOCX, and PDF file formats
- Using unified approach for getting image cover for EPUB, MP3, Word, and Excel file formats
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
Following are the bugs that are fixed in version 18.4.
- GIF and PNG file’s size increases after removing metadata
- The JpegFormat() method in GroupDocs.Metadata.dll isn’t safe on MTA
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, try, learn and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for Java:
- Download – Zipped assemblies
- Documentation – API docs
- Examples – Source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical support forum for GroupDocs.Metadata product family
We always love to hear your valuable feedback. Share your suggestions, questions, or queries related to GroupDocs.Metadata for Java at our forum.