GroupDocs team is proudly announcing the monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 18.4. Using the latest release, you can now read and update BitTorrent file format metadata, read DublinCore metadata and get Image Cover metadata using a unified approach. Furthermore, a couple of bugs found in the earlier version of the API are now resolved. We recommend you to download and use the latest version of the API.
Following are the new features introduced in version 18.4.
- Working with BitTorrent File Metadata
- Using unified approach for reading DublinCore metadata in EPUB, DOCX, and PDF file formats
- Using unified approach for getting image cover for EPUB, MP3, Word, and Excel file formats
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
Following are the bugs resolved in version 18.4.
- GIF and PNG file’s size increases after removing metadata
- The JpegFormat() method in GroupDocs.Metadata.dll isn’t safe on MTA
Following is the enhancement included in version 18.4.
- Move GroupDocsException class to GroupDocs.Shared.Exceptions namespace
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata