GroupDocs team is introducing a bunch of enhancements in this monthly release of version 18.5 of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET API. Using the latest version, you can now search and replace metadata using a regular expression, read DublinCore metadata using a unified approach, and edit ZIP archive comments. Furthermore, memory consumption is now reduced for ZIP, torrent, and EPUB file formats. We recommend you to install and use the latest version of the API.
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 18.5 – Enhancements
Following are the enhancements introduced in version 18.5.
- Ability to search and replace metadata using regular expressions
- Unified DublinCore metadata reader for all formats that support XMP
- Reduce memory consumption of ZIP format metadata
- Ability to edit the ZIP archive comment
- Reduce memory consumption of EPUB format metadata
- Reduce memory consumption of Torrent format metadata
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Installation – Install GroupDocs.Metadata using NuGet
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata