A new update for Java users! We are announcing a number of enhancements in the monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for Java 18.5. The latest version allows you to search and replace metadata using a regular expression, read DublinCore metadata using a unified approach, and edit ZIP archive comments. Furthermore, memory consumption is now reduced for ZIP, torrent, and EPUB file formats. We recommend you to install the latest version of API for a better experience.
Following are the enhancements introduced in version 18.5.
- Ability to search and replace metadata using regular expressions
- Unified DublinCore metadata reader for all formats that support XMP
- Reduce memory consumption of ZIP format metadata
- Ability to edit the ZIP archive comment
- Reduce memory consumption of EPUB format metadata
- Reduce memory consumption of Torrent format metadata
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, try, learn and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for Java:
- Installation – Install GroupDocs.Metadata from Maven
- Documentation – API docs
- Examples – Source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical support forum for GroupDocs.Metadata product family
We always love to hear your valuable feedback. Share your suggestions, questions, or queries related to GroupDocs.Metadata for Java at our forum.