This month’s release of GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET version 18.5 comes up with a feature to change highlight color of fonts for Text Annotation in Words. Apart from that, few fixes like cleanup in PDF doesn’t remove watermarks are also introduced in this release. We therefore recommend you to download this latest release of the API for a better and smoother experience.
- Add a font highlight color change for text annotations in Words
- Cleanup in PDF doesn’t remove watermarks
- Highlight color is not changed in footnotes for highlight annotations in Words
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Annotation:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- API References – Annotation API References
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET
We always appreciate and welcome to our valuable users to share their feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts and suggestions. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.