GroupDocs team is introducing two new features and three enhancements in the monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 18.6. Using the latest version, you can now edit XMP metadata of WAV file format and update metadata properties of MPP file format. Furthermore, memory consumption for loading and saving metadata is now reduced for MPP, WAV and AVI file formats. A bug related to removing XMP metadata in Tiff file format is also resolved in the latest version. We recommend you to install and use the latest version of the API.
Features IntroducedFollowing are the new features introduced in version 18.6.
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
EnhancementsFollowing are the enhancements introduced in version 18.6.
- Reduce memory consumption of MPP format metadata loading and saving
- Reduce memory consumption of WAV format metadata loading and saving
- Reduce memory consumption of AVI format metadata loading and saving
Issues ResolvedThe following bug is resolved in version 18.6.
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Installation - Install GroupDocs.Metadata using NuGet
- Documentation - API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials - YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata