GroupDocs team is introducing new features and enhancements in the monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for Java 18.7. The latest version allows you to update and remove IPTC metadata in PSD file format. Furthermore, memory consumption is now reduced to perform metadata operations for PSD and MP3 file formats. We recommend you to install the latest version of API for a better experience.
Following are the new features introduced in version 18.7.
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
Following are the enhancements introduced in version 18.7.
- Reduce memory consumption for PSD format’s loading and saving
- Reduce memory consumption for MP3 format’s loading and saving
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, try, learn and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for Java:
- Installation – Install GroupDocs.Metadata from Maven
- Documentation – API docs
- Examples – Source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical support forum for GroupDocs.Metadata product family
We always love to hear your valuable feedback. Share your suggestions, questions, or queries related to GroupDocs.Metadata for Java at our forum.