We are delighted to announce that GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 18.7 has been released and it is available for download. The latest version supports rendering of ISFF-based DGN (V7) file format. Furthermore, we have added 4 improvements as well as 4 critical bug fixes in this release. For details about the changes in version 18.7, please have a look at the release notes. Below is the list of new features, improvements, and fixes added in v18.7.
We have extended our list of supported file formats by adding the support of ISFF-based DGN (V7) file format. For more details on the supported file formats, please visit this documentation article.
We keep looking for the ways to improve the API to provide the best experience to our users. Therefore, we have included following improvements in the latest version:
- Extend DefaultFontName setting support for ODG, SVG and MetaFile Images
- Improve output content for printable HTML
- Support empty string for ViewerConfig.PageNamePrefix property
- Improve compression for rendering into HTML with EnableMinification setting
Following issues are fixed in version 18.7 of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.
- DOCX to HTML pages – all HTML pages use CSS class names from first page
- API generates 5 pages with repeated content when rendering single page email message
- Invalid styles when rendering presentation documents into HTML
- Issues when printing printable Html or saving it as PDF
Related Links and Resources
We have a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Viewer.
- Installation – Install GroupDocs.Viewer using NuGet
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Examples / Plugins – GitHub Source Code Examples
- Sample Front End Apps – Open Source Document Viewer Applications
- Technical Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Viewer
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write on our forum.