We are pleased to announce GroupDocs.Merger for Java 18.8. A back-end document manipulation API that allows to split, remove or reorder pages in a document of supported format. Pages could be swapped or trimmed. You can also manage documents protection. GroupDocs.Merger for Java allows to check document protection and then set, remove or update password. Aside this, API permits to join two or more documents of same file format into one.
Purpose Behind GroupDocs.Merger for Java API
GroupDocs.Merger for Java is an organized API, using that you can manipulate a document programatically in different ways. For instance, see how simply you can trim a document:
PagesOptions pagesOptions = new PagesOptions(FileFormat.PDF, password, pages); InputStream documentExample = new FileInputStream(sourceFile); // Main method. DocumentResult result = new DocumentHandler().trim(documentExample, pagesOptions);
API is designed to facilitate users to move, remove and swap pages within a document using simplified calls.
Supported Features and Formats
GroupDocs.Merger for Java supports a lot of document formats and many document manipulation features.
Supported Document Formats
In order to see file format extensions please visit this article.
Features offered by GroupDocs.Merger for Java
- Combine and merge multiple files into one document
- Split document to multiple files
- Arrange documents in any order
- Check document protection
- Remove pages from document
See all API features here.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Merger:
- Download – GroupDocs.Merger for Java Download
- Documentation – API Documentation
- API Reference – GroupDocs.Merger for Java API Reference
- Examples– Source Code Examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Merger queries
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write on our forum.