We are excitedly announcing the monthly release of GroupDocs.Assembly for Java 18.7. Using the latest version, you can now insert hyperlinks dynamically in Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Presentation and Email documents. Furthermore, a bug related to DocumentAssembler is now fixed. We recommend you to install the latest version of the API for a better user experience.
Using GroupDocs.Assembly for Java 18.7, you can now insert hyperlinks to your reports dynamically using link tags. The syntax of a link tag is defined as follows:
Here, uri_expression defines URI for a hyperlink to be inserted dynamically. This expression is mandatory and must return a non-empty value. In turn, display_text_expression defines text to be displayed for the hyperlink. This expression is optional. If it is omitted or returns an empty value, then during runtime, the value of uri_expression is used as display text as well.
For more details regarding this feature, please have a look at the following documentation articles:
- Inserting Hyperlinks Dynamically in Word Processing Document
- Inserting Hyperlinks Dynamically in Presentation Document
- Inserting Hyperlinks Dynamically in Spreadsheet Document
- Inserting Hyperlinks Dynamically in Email Document
The following bug is fixed in the latest version.
- DocumentAssembler.assembleDocument() throws java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError for Email and Word Processing documents
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, try, learn and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly for Java:
- Installation – Install GroupDocs.Assembly from Maven
- Documentation – API docs
- Examples – Source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical support forum for GroupDocs.Assembly product family
We always love to hear your valuable feedback. Share your suggestions, questions, or queries related to GroupDocs.Assembly for Java at our forum.