GroupDocs team is releasing new features in the monthly release of GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET 18.7. Using the latest version, you can now insert hyperlinks dynamically in Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Presentation, and Email documents. We recommend to install and use the latest version of the API.
How to Insert Hyperlinks to Reports using Link Tag in C#
Using GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET 18.7, you can now insert hyperlinks to your reports dynamically using link tags. The syntax of a link tag is defined as follows:
Here, uri_expression defines URI for a hyperlink to be inserted dynamically. This expression is mandatory and must return a non-empty value. In turn, display_text_expression defines text to be displayed for the hyperlink. This expression is optional. If it is omitted or returns an empty value, then during runtime, the value of uri_expression is used as display text as well.
For more details regarding this feature, please have a look at the following documentation articles:
- Inserting Hyperlinks Dynamically in Word Processing Document
- Inserting Hyperlinks Dynamically in Presentation Document
- Inserting Hyperlinks Dynamically in Spreadsheet Document
- Inserting Hyperlinks Dynamically in Email Document
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET.
- Installation – Install GroupDocs.Assembly using NuGet
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Assembly Editor Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Assembly