We are proudly announcing five enhancements and three bug fixes in the monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 18.9. Using the latest version, you can read and update common TIFF/EXIF tags in TIFF images. The memory consumption is now reduced for GIF format’s loading and saving metadata. Additionally, GroupDocs.Metadata.Formats.Document.InspectionResult class XlsMetadata.ContentProperties property, and EpubFormat.GetImageCoverBytes method are now marked obsolete. We recommend you to install and use the latest version of the API.
EnhancementsFollowing are the enhancements introduced in version 18.9.
- Ability to read and update common TIFF/EXIF tags in TIFF images
- Reduced memory consumption for GIF format’s loading and saving
- Removed EpubFormat.GetImageCoverBytes method (obsolete code)
- Removed GroupDocs.Metadata.Formats.Document.InspectionResult class (obsolete code)
- Removed XlsMetadata.ContentProperties property (obsolete code)
For details about the features supported by the API, please visit Features Overview.
FixesFollowing are the bug fixes in version 18.9.
- Unable to add TiffTag to EXIF tags
- Unable to remove Title, Subject, Authors, and Copyright fields in Tiff file
- TIF file SetSubject() method updates Tags field instead of Subject
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Installation - Install GroupDocs.Metadata using NuGet
- Documentation - API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials - YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata